Welcome to the Sunbury River Festival!
The best weekend for the family and friends is in August at the Sunbury River Festival! There is a large listing of events for the weekend, found here! ***PLEASE NOTE: 2017 EVENTS ARE NOT YET POSTED.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date on announcements for the event.
This event would not be possible without our sponsors and our vendors! ***PLEASE NOTE: 2017 VENDORS ARE NOT YET POSTED.
Vendors are an important part of our events. The requirements for vendors at each event is vastly different. We make every effort to make sure that we limit the number of duplicate vendors so that everyone has an enjoyable and profitable experience.
We are thrilled that you want to participate in the Sunbury River Festival as a vendor!
Please print the form and mail it to 249 Market Street, Sunbury, PA 17801. You can either mail a check for your vendor fees made out to SRI along with your registration and Certificate of Insurance, or you can pay using the link below. ***PLEASE NOTE: 2017 FORMS ARE NOT YET POSTED.
We will contact you the week before River Festival to provide you with details about your placement, directions, and other necessary information. In the meantime, if you have questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 570-286-7768.
The Sunbury River Festival is a success for many reasons; the least of which is the participation of our vendors.
Vendor Requirements, Rules, and Regulations:
- In order to participate as a vendor in any of our events, we MUST have a current Certificate of Liability on file that lists Sunbury’s Revitalization, Inc., the City of Sunbury, the event committee, its partners, sponsors , and their agents as additional insured, providing a minimum of $1,000,000 Liability coverage. Without this Certificate we will not be able to allow your participation. If you or your insurance provider have any questions, please refer to this example. A non-food vendor who is a home-based business that does not promote their product through paid advertising and is not part of a group or organization that promotes their product on their behalf are exempt from this requirement.
- Anyone serving food will also have to provide a valid ServSafe Certificate in order to participate.
- All events will be held rain or shine.
- You may begin setting up 4 hours prior to the event, or as otherwise specified on event registration.
- Vehicles must be removed from the event one hour before starting time and must remain out of the event area until ending time and all pedestrian traffic has cleared.
- Vendors must stop selling and begin departure procedures at the designated time.
- Pricing restrictions: Food vendors must display prices.
- Outside alcoholic beverages prohibited.
- Participation fee includes One (1) 10’ X 12’ space. Additional space and electrical service is additional.
- Vendors must supply their own tent, table and chairs, water hoses, and extension cords.
- Use of your own generator is encouraged and required if you need more than ONE (1) 240 volt outlet or 30 amps. Electrical service provided by SRI is NOT INCLUDED in your participation fee. Please do not overload the electrical outlets, only one appliance per plug. Multiple cords and power strips are forbidden. Overloaded circuits can lead to prohibition of electric use on the day of the event.
- All decisions of the Event Committee are final. Committee reserves the right to deny any application.
- No refund for no-shows or cancellations within 30 days of the event.
- Sunbury’s Revitalization, Inc., its sponsors, or their agents, officers, employees, and volunteers will not be responsible for theft, accidents or loss or damage to property belonging to vendors. Further, Vendors shall indemnify and hold harmless Sunbury’s Revitalization, Inc., its sponsors, or their agents, officers, employees, or volunteers from any and all claims and damages including attorney’s fees and court cost for personal injury, loss or damage to property caused by or due to the acts of omissions of the vendors.