Late Night Shoppers
December 6, 2018
Late Night Shoppers, always the first Thursday of December, is an annual event that promotes community, celebrates the holidays and offers holiday shoppers an opportunity to support local businesses and area crafters. Market Street businesses will stay open late and offer holiday treats with special discounts to shoppers. Dozens of crafters & vendors will be set up at indoor locations throughout Downtown Sunbury.
Please visit our Facebook Event Page for the most up to date list of participating shops, crafters and direct sellers.
Be sure to stop by the SRI office (353 Market Street) for:
- One night only discount on the “Patiently Waiting” signed, number and limited edition prints. $199 (unframed) – regularly $249 // $299 (framed) – regularly $349
- 50/50 tickets (3 for $5)
- Pick up your Late Night Shoppers passport, visit all the participating locations by 8:45PM, and be entered to win prizes! See the SRI office for full details.
- Free horse drawn carriage rides around Cameron Park (5:30-8:30PM)
- Carolers throughout downtown
- Visits with Santa at Cameron Park
- Free screening of Home Alone at Degenstein Community Library (starts at 6PM)
- Live nativity and music in the garden Zion Lutheran Church